Where To View Go-Pods
Option 1: Our Owner Viewings Programme
Many Go-Pod owners join our Referrals Programme & volunteer viewings of their own Go-Pods. This can save new customers considerable travel time & provide the opportunity to speak with a real owner.
To arrange a viewing:
• Please scroll down to the Google Map below & allow a few moments for it to load.
• Select the closest marker from the map & click on it to reveal an instruction box.
• Please email the owner direct to arrange an appointment to view.
A valid mobile phone number is required please, as this will be used to confirm your appointment and to contact you should there be unforeseen issues on the day.
If you do not receive a reply within 2 to 3 days, please contact another owner or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Owners are not obligated to offer viewings but are pleased to help if convenient.
Owner Viewing Checklist:
Prior to viewing, please ensure that:
• Adequate finances are in place.
• All decision makers can attend.
• You have checked dimensions of any storage areas in advance.
• Review the model & accessory options - please click here.
Owner viewings are reserved for people wishing to buy via Go-Pods.co.uk only. If you are considering a second hand purchase privately, please view with the private seller instead. Owner's Go-Pods are not for sale as selling is not permitted in accordance with the agreed terms of the viewing programme.
Option 2: Go-Pods North West - Head Office
Red Lion Caravans Ltd., Southport, Lancashire PR8 5LF.
Open every day - week days & weekends - by appointment.
With demo Go-Pod to view, large camping shop & cafe on site.
Viewings are by appointment only. Please submit the form to receive a confirmation & directions for your visit.
Option 3: Go-Pod Events & Shows
Go-Pods are coming to an event near you!