4. 2021 Venus Go-Pod - £17,995.00 - Deposit £2000 with balance on collection.
- Elegance & comfort.
Delivery times: All Go-Pods are made to order & at this time, due to the global affect of Covid on supply chains, delivery times can only be estimated and may be subject to change.
You can also choose to buy now for delivery next year, in time for the start of the season!
Designed for those with an eye for exterior beauty but without compromising on comfort.
The Venus spec includes;
- Blown air, dual fuel heating
- Coloured GRP shell
- 100W Solar panel
- TV/DVD, aerial & booster
- Full awning (airbeam style - non-specified)
- Fabric upgrade
- Pop-up 240V sockets with USB
- Compressor 12V fridge (front opening)
- Special wood and worktops
- Larger sink + integral twin hob & glass wroktops
- Front box / gas locker - plumbed for gas
- Alloy wheels
- cables & security items.
The Venus is a special edition - made to order.
Compliment with your choice of fabric colours.
Weights: MiRO 540Kg. MTPLM 750Kg. Remaining capacity for accessories & loading approx 210Kg.†
Calculations do not include any water allowance for the toilet.
The Venus Package weighs approx 111Kg meaning the remaining user payload would be approx 102Kg.†
To further maximise your user payload, carry heavier items like the awning, EHU cable & the security devices in your car. For example, carrying the awning in your car reduces the package weight by around 18Kg.
The following standard features are also included:
- Moulded GRP Shell eliminates the risk of seam leaks.
- Lightweight design so most small cars can tow.
- Easier to manoeuvre than a regular caravan when unhitched.
- AL-KO braking system.
- AL-KO running gear and hitch.
- Galvanised steel chassis rated to 1000Kg.
- Stylish appearance.
- R13 tyres.
- Full SPEC spare wheel. (not alloy)
- Fully undersealed.
- Two rear stabiliser legs for quicker set up.
- Adjustable opening side windows.
- Secure window locks.
- Steel door hinges.
- Mains hook up 240V in socket.
- LED porch light.
- Truma water pump socket.
- TV aerial socket.
- Porthole style door window.
- Choice of stripe colours.
- High level rear brake light.
- Rear LED brake & indicator lights.
- Euro 13 pin tow electrics.
- Wall cavity insulation.
- Anti-snaking, wobble-free design.
- Larger square stainless steel sink with integrated hob & glass tops.
- Electric tap and Truma pump.
- Solid plywood furniture - no chipboard.
- Push button safety catches on all cupboards.
- Wardrobe with shelves for maximum usable space.
- Flush toilet - porta-potti style
- Wrap around seating.
- Removable table - 620mm x 500mm.
- Carpet runner.
- Low maintenance flooring.
- A 12V leisure battery (L85 - 85Ah).
- Full 12V circuit for lights, TV, tap & 12V power socket.
- Memory foam king size bed or two singles.
- Slatted bed system.
- Concealed, under-shelf LED lighting.
- Spotlight LEDs x 2.
- Warm effect reading / spotlight LEDs x 2.
- Pull down blind for door window.
- Pop-top for extra headroom. (Headroom = 6' when up & 5'1" when down).
- Zipped air vents in pop-top skirt, fitted with bug mesh x 2.
- Generous under-seat storage areas.
- Dressing mirror inside wardrobe door.
- Kitchen cupboards & cutlery draw.
- Fold out wing table..
- Under fridge cupboard.
- Control panel - wall mounted.
- 240V electric circuit and battery charger.
- Three pin 240V power socket under wing table.
- 12V (cigarette lighter style) socket by fridge.
- TV aerial socket by fridge.
- Roller blind style, window fly screens.
- Roller type blackout blinds.
- Modern, comfortable & practical upholstery.
- Matching curtains.
- Leg winder handle.
- Water container.
Other accessories can also be added to your Venus Go-Pod. Please check our Add-ons section for details.
Depending on the Add-Ons added, you may wish to discuss upgrading your Go-Pod to a 1000Kg MTPLM, with your sales person. This will provide an additional 250Kg of user payload & is called a 'Plate Upgrade'. If upgrading, please check your tow vehicle has at least a 1000Kg towing capacity.
Don't forget the insurance! You are entitled to FREE 14 DAY TOW-AWAY COVER or a special introductory insurance discount from the specialist Go-Pod insurers CaravanGuard. Please remember to select the option at checkout or you won't be contacted.
Dimensions: 2021 Models.
|Length||-||4.20m including 0.99m hitch & bar.|
|Height||-||2.05m roof down. Raising pop top adds 30cm.|
|* Garage storage||-||Allow clearance - 210cm where possible.|
|MiRO||-||632Kg (User payload approx 118Kg)|
|Brakes||-||AL-KO Braking System.|
|Nose Weight||-||54Kg with front box & gas bottle plumbed|
|Ground Clearance.||-||183mm NB: Lowest point is the removable spare wheel.|
|Floor - full length||-||2.05m|
|Floor - width||-||0.62m|
|Floor - bed to door||-||1.00m|
|Bed - length||-||1.95m|
|Bed width - double||-||1.57m|
|Bed width - single||-||0.53m|
|Door - width||-||0.60m|
|Door - height||-||1.58m|
Please note that colour options viewed online may vary depending on your monitor's calibration & photography conditions. Therefore the colour options shown are intended as a representation and a guide, rather than an exact colour match. Additionally, changing to darker colour side panels and GRP colours may affect the temperature inside of your Go-Pod on hot days.
The make and style of full awning included may vary to the images shown, which are for display purposes only.
Please be advised that metallic or shiney decal material choices, (such as chrome), may show some marks, bubbles or blemishes due to it's nature.
Metallic GRP shell colours, (including gold, silver, bronze), are not possible.
Some items may vary from images due to availability.
Items included within the package may not be swapped out for alternative items nor exchanged for the equivilent monetary value.
† Measurements and weights shown are intended as a guide and may vary, be approximated or estimated where necessary.
Weights may change without notice and we recommend that you leave a suitable margin. If your car's towing allowance is low, remember that accessories ordered will add to the overall weight and you may wish to carry more of your load in the tow vehicle. Actual Mass specs are offered as a guide only and we recommend that your work to the maximum MTPLM.
Ensuring correct towing specs are the responsibility of the customer.
Red Lion Caravans Ltd., reserve the right to amend the Go-Pods design, components & features without prior notice, as required.
Delivery times: Production times can increase / decrease with the affect of various factors on manufacture. Delivery times provided are therefore estimates only and are not guaranteed dates.
Important: Please review the Terms & Conditions / Refund Policy After the statutory 14 day cooling off period, the deposit amount is non-refundable.
Always refer to the online Owners Manual for correct operating procedures.
|Viewings||-||By appointment only - Click here.|
|Collection||-||Lancashire - PR8 5LF. Delivery option available.|