Acceptable Use Policy
- All material on the Website and any material sent to you by e-mail or any other form ("the content") belongs to us. You may retrieve and display content from the Website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper, photocopy and store such pages in electronic form on disk for your personal, non-commercial use.
- We own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights associated with the content save where otherwise stated.
- Except as specifically stated in these terms, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from us:
- Reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
b. Redistribute any of the content (including by using it as part of any library, archive or similar service).
c. Remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of content made in accordance with these terms.
d. Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all and any of the content. Requests to republish, redistribute or syndicate content should be addressed to Go Promotions Ltd at [email protected].
You agree not to:
- Impersonate any staff or representatives of Red Lion Caravan Centre Ltd or Go Promotions Ltd by creating a false email address or referencing this website.
- Damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Website or do anything which may interrupt or impair its functionality.
- Save as authorised in these terms, make any commercial or business use of the Website or resell or commercially benefit from any part or aspect of the Website.
- Publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information obtained from this website.
- Threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others, including representatives of Red Lion Caravan Centre, Go Promotions Ltd or Go-Pod owners featured in our content..
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the Website, other services or computer systems or areas of our or any of our partners' networks.
- We retain the absolute right to prevent you accessing the Website, without prejudice to any of our accrued rights, where we in our sole discretion consider that you are contravening our Acceptable Use Policy or any other aspect of these terms.
- You agree that we have no control over third party content and information which can be accessed using the Website and that we do not examine or edit the use to which you or others put the Website or the nature of the content or information being accessed and that we are excluded from all liability of any kind arising from such content or information.
- You agree that except for death or personal injury arising through our negligence, we shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from use of the Website. You furthermore agree to indemnify us in the manner set out below in these Terms in relation to your use in any way of the Website.
- We take all such steps as are reasonably necessary to provide a fast and reliable service, but exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law any liability for the security of the services on the Website or for any disruption of the Website however caused, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material when downloaded onto any computer systems.
- Save unless otherwise stated, we make no warranty whatsoever as to services obtained or offered to you through use of the Website, whether accessed directly or otherwise.
- We provide the Website on an "as is" basis and make no representations or warranties of any kind as to the Website or the content. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the content published on the Website. Any liability, however it occurs, for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and any of our officers, employees and agents harmless from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses of any character incurred or suffered and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened, in each case arising from your use of, or conduct on, the Website and/or a breach of the Acceptable Use Policy.