Go-Pods are the perfect vehicle for every adventure!
These compact micro-tourer are part made by our factory in Portugal before be finished in our workshops at Southport, Lancs, UK
Reducing the over all size and weight of a trailer yields many benefits and dramatically increases convenience & usability.
Contact for press: Mr Taylor Palmer. [email protected]. 0800 920 2093.
Here’s a list of bullet points:
- Go-Pods are compact, rugged, all weather micro-tourers.
- They’re small enough to access many sites and areas that other full size caravans and motor vehicles simply cannot reach.
- They tow beautifully, being designed not to snake or wobble & this opens up a world of adventure to those normally put off by towing.
- Their compact size means they’re easy to store, (often even in a garage), so they're at hand, packed ready to go at a moment’s notice.
- They’re fully insulated and have dual fuel heating, so you can explore all year, either on or off hook up.
- Once at your destination, you have the use of your tow vehicle to explore, without having to break down your campsite to do so.
- There are no seams to leak or panels to dent. The GRP, (which can be ordered in any colour), has an impressive lifespan.
- There's a large awning for additional living space whenever it needed & the option of a bedroom tent for extra accommodation too.
- Campers will love the minimal set up time involved - just wind down the two rear stabilisers and you’re done!
- Quick to pack up too - whatever the weather. No wet fabrics to dry out before you go - or at home afterwards.
- Excellent comfy king size bed but also the option of single bunks too..
- The spec also includes a seating area, sink, 2 burner hob, fridge, solar power, toilet etc.
- Ideal for single travellers, couples or young families.
- None of the additional vehicle running costs that are associated with motorhomes & campers - and no huge depreciation either!
- The ultimate blend of comfort and convenience - great for every adventure from short breaks to long, international road trips.
Photos available on request - or copy from the site. Download text as .pdf - click here.